Monday, May 28, 2007

First days with Owen!

Over the past five days the Tschetter family has been fortunate enough to have so much support from friends and family. Carson has barely had a chance to even notice that Owen is around. He has all of his grandparents giving him attention. To make this weekend even better for Carson is the fact that he received a gift from his parents and grandparents... a playground in the back yard. All 3 of his grandpas pitched in to set up the set and Dad of course. This weekend on Saturday I was even fortunate enough to make it to a friend's wedding reception! (only for about an hour though) Unfortunately I accidentally deleted some photos from Saturday:( So I don't have the wedding pics. Libby even had time with two kids to make us dinner for Friday night! I would just like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for being here to support Matt, Carson, and I. Now we have the next week and a half to explore what it is like to be a family of four! I will try to keep you posted.























1 comment:

Julie said...

Welcome Owen! So glad to hear that you are all well, and such a treat to see all the pictures. I will stop by to check in now that I know you have a blog.

With love,
Julie